Tags:

TitanFall Is Up And Running On PS4

Bullet May 12, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

There has been much speculation over whether or not TitanFall would be going multi platform and Tidux has confirmed that TitanFall is indeed up and running on the PS4 in a recent Tweet

Tidux has a reputation for getting it right when it comes to leak information and we have no reason to disbelieve him this time when he says TitanFall is going Multi platform:

https://twitter.com/Tidux/status/464430514662023168

Tidux has a reputation for getting it right when it comes to leak information and we have no reason to disbelieve him this time when he says TitanFall is going Multi platform:

https://twitter.com/Tidux/status/464428631444692993

There is a lot of hype about Respawns smash hit game going to PS4 and although so far Tidux has proved to be a reliable source, we should still treat it as a rumor until it is confirmed from the official sources.
    While details are hazy, we know that some kind of exclusivity deal has kept the original game tied to Xbox One, so there will be a lot of legal hoops to jump through I would imagine before we ever see this on PS4.
    Still, EA and Respawn seem eager to bring the series to PlayStation, with EA declaring a multi-platform yearly rotation of shooters and Respawn saying a PS4 release of some kind is "definitely not out of the question."

This post has been promoted to an article

2. alex32

alex32 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    amazing :p

3. MK

MKH Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Half of what makes Titanfall work is the connection with LIVE/Azure - frankly, it will without a doubt look better on PS4 but what's the point if my connection's gonna be hit-and-miss? I mean, there's a reason PS3/PS4 gets mocked for being great single-player consoles.

4. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I look forward to this very much enjoyed it on Xbox,look forward to beasting it on Ps4.