Trainers Not Working After FSD 30b 775 update!!!

djratedx Apr 17, 2014

1. djratedx

djratedx Newbie
    205/282

Hi
    Having a major issue with Trainers after Updating fsd to the latest one. The two i had was Trainers for Black Op1 and 2. I have been playing god mode before the updates with no problems.
    I have tried loads of things and setting an even deleted an reinstalled games and plugins an have saved it all everystep of the way for launch.ini

I really dont know what to do other than jus uninstall FSd 30b 775 and get a lower version back on. Seen so many issuse with this on many forums but no real solution so please can someone help me playing on my rgh is like playin on a retail unit.
    All the things i have tried

1 Playing with setting in Dashlaunch
    2. deleting an reinstalling plugins like xbdm.xex and the rest
    3. Deleted games and reinstalled them
    4 Tried other Trainers from other modders
    5. Searched the internet for answers

1 thing tho, all the trainers will come up but when i activated them nothing happens, messages say it is activated but find myself not havin the ammo or god mode or anything else.

Ps i have done all the screenshot settings

2. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    If it is a older game then the trainer engine at that time did not support plugins because the crossed memory paths. I will ask the team to see if they can update it to a new engine that is compatible.

3. djratedx

djratedx Newbie
    0/47

Thanks you so much for the speedy reply an a way forwar, so basically any of us who was using trainers for cod black ops 1 an 2 and then updated to fsd 3b 775 will have this issue, so can i basically go back to my last fsd version to remedy this me an my mates only play cod an this is killin us lol.

Thanks you so much for the speedy reply an a way forwar, so basically any of us who was using trainers for cod black ops 1 an 2 and then updated to fsd 3b 775 will have this issue, so can i basically go back to my last fsd version to remedy this me an my mates only play cod an this is killin us lol.

4. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Try XPG Chameleon instead of the old single trainer

5. djratedx

djratedx Newbie
    0/47

Brilliant will defo give that a try thanks so much
    Nuff Reps

Abso Brill all working now jus finished playing about with XPG Chameleon is abso brill an works perfect thanks so much for the time and advice

6. t3

t3fury Guest

whos trainers are you using? both of my blacks ops trainers are to be compatible with the latest fsd

7. djratedx

djratedx Newbie
    0/47

i been usisng various ones but now im using xpg chameleon but will have a look at ure