Watch Dogs ultra PC specs confirmed

ADDZ Apr 14, 2014

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

Watch Dogs ultra PC specs confirmed

What you'll need to see the game at its best

"We expect a lot of different specs to run the game at a high," he said on Twitter. "But here are the ultra specs for the few who have them and ask for it. Ultra specs: Intel Core i7-4770K with a GeForce 780."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Morin went on to say that the latest Watch Dogs trailer, which showed off the PC version in action, was recorded on an Intel Core i7-3930K with a GeForce Titan IIRC.

The video details an assortment of visual techniques exclusive to the PC version, including Nvidia-backed horizon-based ambient occlusion and anti-aliasing technologies. Lead PC engineer Paul Vlasie says: "By working with Nvidia, we really want to make sure PC gamers will be able to enjoy and explore the most realistic and visually stunning world environment ever created."

Ubisoft previously confirmed the Watch Dogs minimum PC specs and the Watch Dogs recommended PC specs.

The worldwide Watch Dogs release date is May 27 on PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3. A Wii U release is expected to follow in autumn 2014.

2. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    Check. Plus over clocked every thing I am hoping and wanting eye candy!!