Deus Ex Human Revolution 360 Revolution Problem

WarPorcus Mar 28, 2014

1. Wa

WarPorcus Rookie
    0/47

Hi all,

I need help with modding Deus Ex Human Revolution savegames.

Before anyone asked: Yes, I read all the tutorials, used the search, did everything step-by-step. Basically, I managed to extract the savegame, modified it and injected it back into my USB drive. I even went through a verification process where I deleted the modified extract from my laptop, re-extract the modded savegame, and made sure that the values (praxis, xp, money) I edited using the 360 Revolution is correct.

The problem is when I moved the file back into the XBox hard drive.

Simply said: When I load the game, NONE of the changes I made appeared. The praxis points were unchanged (0), the money was unchanged and the XP was also unchanged.

I tried several times with the same result.

Did I do anything wrong? I did all the steps one by one. Do I have to do anything in game AFTER loading the modified save? Please help.

Thanks all.

2. Un

UnamusedGamer Newbie
    0/47

Im Unsure too that keeps Happening to me, I Save, Rehash And resign like 5 times and STILL NOTHING!

HELP

UnamusedG

I Figured It out
    -------------------

It is MOST likely To work with Game Saves

When you've added the stuff you want Inject BOTH the GAMEA and the GAMEA.Bak file into the USB and you'll have 2 Auto Saves

Make Sure you Extract The AUTOSAVE FILE the save file that you make WILL NOT WORK IN YOUR COMPUTERS SITUATION
    thats because of a scripting Error and there's no way to fix it
    So Use the AUTO SAVE (Make Sure It's the LATEST autosave)

Here You Go

Your Welcome UnamusedG/UnamusedGamer