Dark Souls 2 x360 Achievement based Game Saves Request.

bcool2k Mar 24, 2014

1. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would be interested in any xbox 360 game saves modded or legit that will allow people to unlock to the harder to get covenant, equipment, bosses, or weapons based achievements in this game. I absolutely loved the first game and there was an excellent full set on here to help me with clean up saves. I have seen some excellent editors so far for this game. I would love it if someone would start to organize a complete set for the more difficult and time consuming achievements. I am sure that it would help a great many people enjoy this game to its fullest. Please If u have anything helpful let me know or send me a pm thanks:) I would be more than happy to assist in the creation of set to obtain all 38 achievements with full credit going to the creator if that would be helpful. I really hope to get some good feedback on this idea thanks.

2. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a few I'm going to share later today I believe... I just feel like I need to polish a few of them.
    Among them are:
    Moonlight Greatsword
    Gesture Maestro
    Smith for Life
    Holder of the Fort
    Curious Map
    Gathering of Exiles
    Ancient Dragon
    King's Ring

I can probably do more but we'll see :3

3. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome news man. I will be waiting patiently for you to upload them thanks:)

4. qc

qcx2987 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    posted this in another forum, not sure I my prayers will be answered but sure could use a save to get

Master of Pyromancy