1. DizzyRascal

DizzyRascal Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Need an answer or verification on this.
    The white ring gives you the appearance of a white phantom.
    If you invade with a cracked red eye orb, instead of being a red phantom, you still appear as a white phantom,
    This much is true.

HOWEVER, in drangleic castle and the dragon shrine, there are dozens of summon signs and I've run into worlds with multiple phantoms traveling around.

I've been trying to invade someone who is also summoning a ton of people hoping they dont see the invaded message.
    Then while appearing as a white phantom while actually a red phantom I want to travel the whole level with them and one hit backstab right before the boss.

BUT. They always seem to know. Even with me waving like a lunatic and dropping presents for them, they always know.

SO. Could someone also test this out? I'm thinking that on their screen it still looks like a red phantom even though on mine it appears white.

The struggle

2. Pa

ParagonCity Newbie
    0/47

There are a few things to note:

They can Lock-on on you, which means you're an enemy.
    And Invader messages don't get overlaid or postponed, they appear together one atop the other.

Edit: Which means they'll see Dark Spirit XXX has Invaded, and see XXX name atop your head.

3. LordLazerBeam

LordLazerBeam Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You still appear white on theirs, so a method me and a friend use is: have your friend summon your red sign, then put your ring on, and have him summon white signs, then act all friendly, then one shot them bois

4. tbugz

tbugz Newbie
    0/47

same method i use lol