xScorth Split Controller from Bannco

TW1STED iNSANE May 24, 2010

1. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

xScorch is a cross platform PC and xBox 360 controller. Scorch is compatible with all PC and 360 games. Use the mouse for targeting prey while moving with the left hand Grip. Between the Mouse and Grip, Scorch contains all the normal xBox 360 controller buttons making it ideal for that first person PC shooter game style you’re used to. For PC use it does not get any better - you can use the Mouse just as any other normal mouse but with a high res adjustable laser mouse. Silky smooth no lag game play. Connect your PC to your big screen TV and go with BIG PC game play. A Killer Product Simply put, Scorch is the most advanced xBox/PC controller in the world.

Programmable, digital sniper buttons and upgradeable firmware provide unprecedented levels of accuracy. Scorch is also a full featured wireless PC gaming WASD controller. Note: You will need a wired xBox 360 controller to first initiate Scorch on the 360. After initiated, you use the Mouse and Grip as a full featured wireless game controller.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    wow that looks pretty bad ass. Could definately see myself using this.

3. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeh, that looks sweet man! :( and I'm a PC/Xbox360 Gamer :p