XPG Wolfenstein TNO Review

XPGHAZARD Jun 26, 2014

1. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    This is my Wolfenstein The New Order Review
    Since I bought this game on Friday played it a bit an I thought I would do a review on it so enjoy.
    Wolfenstein: The New Order is chaos incarnate, and it heralds the triumphant return of the classic tough-as-nails franchise to modern day gaming. Machine Games has resurrected the FPS titan to deliver one of the most challenging shooters of our era, wrapped in unapologetic visceral action and a surprisingly moving storyline.

Capturing the heart of a war that saw the entire world riven, Machine Games threads a dramatic, captivating plot full of human strife with the relentless FPS mayhem we’ve come to expect from the Wolfenstein series.

The union of diabolical fascist themes and the eerie alternate history help mold an unforgettable story, all of which highlights the desperate struggle of a rogue underground rebellion against the iron reign of the Fourth Reich. Crafted in a terrifying dystopia where totalitarian domination runs rampant, the game touches upon authentic history while delivering a frightening look at what could have been.

With some of the best shooter mechanics in recent years and sadistically hard gameplay, The New Order takes players on a wild joyride through the heart of a Nazi-controlled world with the aim of singlehandedly tearing down an empire.

And I most definitely advise anyone who has not played this game to buy it and give it a try, the FPS experience and the graphics in game are just simply mind blowing.

This game costs around £40 in United Kingdom and around $50 in United States.

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1FAdw2P2M

UPDATED

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Great review, this game is even better with Team XPG's cheats ;)<br>

3. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah, it looks it! I recently completed it the story is great!