XPG Exclusive Minecraft Server

Sensational Jul 31, 2013

1. Sensational

Sensational RIP TheAye.
    0/47

Research and Development at Dal-Tile
    Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome Minecrafters of XPG, I found this nice little method for having our own "free" dedicated server. I quote free because you get a certain amount of server time. However, this link will grant yourself and I a free 1 hour of server time. All you have to do is sign up, and boom, you can play. Signing up takes about 30-45 seconds. I may create a program that will make accounts and just keep referring your account so you get endless server times, but I'm not too keen with programming. If anyone would be willing to help me out on that, I would love it.

The server IP is - 124000.fun-1.us-east-1.foldserver.com

The server is a basic survival server which includes

[​IMG]

In order to keep this up and running I have locked the server for only staff (or of equal status) and anyone I deem fit to be able to access. This is an exclusive server. All I ask is that, if you are whitelisted, is to follow the link given earlier and sign up. This will keep the server running. I do not mean to advertise that particular site, but that's the only way until I can create a program that will do the referring automatically.

For now, the only people I will white list instantly are :
    • Founders
    • Admins
    • Mods
    • Section Mods
    • Chat Mods
    • Dev Crew
    • Team XPG
    • Developers
    • Lifetime Gold
    • Retired Staff
    If you fall into one of those categories message me your Minecraft name and you will be good to go.

Anyone else that requests to be whitelisted will be reviewed and if deemed fit, will be allowed access to the server.

I do this because there are is a 50 player max for each server. I will introduce other servers if need be.

Thanks!

2. Luke20123

Luke20123 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is a great way but it's not the best.
    If you can find someone to help with unlimited server time programming then I wish you the best.

3. itayaizik

itayaizik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    The Server Whitelisted D:

4. Tm

Tmouse1920 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    can i join?