Xbox One VS PS4 Infographic

Bullet May 28, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

With Sony and Microsoft both holding press conferences and releasing new info about their upcoming gaming devices, it seems like it’s about that time again: the console wars are starting back up. Today’s infographic from Mashable gives us a side-by-side comparison of what we know about the mysterious new Xbox One and Playstation 4.
    Microsoft’s press conference was most recent and most revealing, so naturally we know a little more about the Xbox One than the PS4 at the moment. We know that the Xbox One will have cool features such as cloud storage, voice commands and motion control, but it also may have a few traits that seem less than desirable, such as a fee for playing used games and the need to always be online. In the other corner, Sony has kept the specs for its PS4 close to the vest so far, not revealing much about the console other than it will have a touch-screen on the controller and it will play Blu-Ray discs and also have cloud storage.
    The final verdict isn’t out on either console yet, so there is likely plenty more to come from both sides up until the consoles launch. For more info have a look at the graphic below.

[​IMG]

Source

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. borris1

borris1 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hope i take my gamertag over

3. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    nice info B ;)

4. Lo

Lozwans Guest

Just wana throw out two things, Microsoft bought Skype out 2 years ago, so it wont be appearing on the PS3 sadly.

Also, GDDR5 Is a term used for graphics memory and is such the latest generation, and not system memory, the current gen is DDR3 Hence why its called Gddr5, typo or are these the offical specs?

5. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    The PS4 isn't gonna have the so called DDR5 RAM. It wuill have DDR3.

6. Wo

Wolfmaster5 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Xbox ONE all the way with me

7. Tard3dGnom3

Tard3dGnom3 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Such a hard decision! I guess I will have to get both machines.

8. rsparrowk

rsparrowk Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Have been Xbox fanboy for years, but I will choice which ever suits my gaming needs the most. I could care less about skype or "all in one" Xbox...That being said I could care less about sharing every every achievementwith people on facebook. I will decide at e3.

9. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trollsparrow" data-time="1369871950">Have been Xbox fanboy for years, but I will choice which ever suits my gaming needs the most. I could care less about skype or "all in one" Xbox...That being said I could care less about sharing every every achievementwith people on facebook. I will decide at e3.</blockquote>

Im with you there, E3 will be the decider for me too.