xbox one price the reason it is more expensive than the ps4

fromscarface Jun 12, 2013

1. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i just want people to know why the xbox one is more expensive

every xbox one ships with a kinect sensor thus making it more expensive look at a normal xbox 360 slim without kinect then look at a normal xbox 360 slim with kinect theres a price difference not a big difference now but when the kinect came out and you bought it with a xbox 360 slim there was a big difference in price. I will agree the ps4 "hardware" is better and that fact there is no internet needed at all and no DRM for used game and you don't need playstaion move for it to work like xbox one need the kinect and there is drm and the "hardware" isn't as good as the ps4. But the "software" is a lot better and you need to install games on the xbox one you do not need to install on the playstation 4 you can just launch
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BENEFITS OFF THE XBOX ONE
    1ST THE EXCLUSIVE XBOX ONE GAMES ARE AWESOME AKA dead rising 3 halo 5 and project spark
    2ND STUFF LIKE SKYPE TWITCH AND SOCIAL MEDIA/SHARING
    3RD THERE IS MORE EXCLUSIVE DLC AND MOST DLC FOR MOST GAMES COME OUT EARLY FOR XBOX
    4TH THE SERVERS HAVE NEVER BEEN HACKED LIKE PSN HAS AND ARE NEVER DOWN EXPECT A FEW MONTHS AGO THE SERVERS WERE DOWN FOR LIKE A DAY OR SO AT LEAST IT WAS NOT DOWN FOR LIKE A MONTH LIKE PSN WAS
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNSIDE TO XBOX ONE
    1st there is a DRM
    2nd you need to connect to xbox live every 24 hours
    3rd you need to install every game that you play by disc
    4th at the launch not all xbox live feature are available outside the united state of america
    I AM NOT SURE IF SOME OFF THESE ARE TRUE OR FALSE BECAUSE EACH WEBSITE SAYS DIFFERENT

1st the xbox one does not work without the kinect connected/turned on to the xbox one
    2nd if you are not connected to xbox live every 24 hours you can not play games on your console until you reconnect to xbox live's servers
    3rd microsoft do not charge you for used games it is up to the developers
    4th you have to pay for PSN like you do for XBOX LIVE GOLD
    5th you can upgrade the playstation 4 hard drive
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if you guys find out anything new please post in the comments below so everyone can find out

2. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    untill m$ says something i wont be buying a xbox one i already pre ordered the ps4

3. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am unsure off what i am getting i wonder if ps4 will be moddable like what you can do with the xbox 360

4. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    All these are true. (from what we know to date)

The reason why the ps4 is starting their base console at a lower price point is because they actually learn from their mistakes. PS3 launched at $599, so they stated they are making the base launch at $399 even if they take a loss, because they realize people don't have the money to be spending on super expensive consoles.

5. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah i remember back when it was that dear but they have said xbox one is that dear because off the kinect included plus it is $499 thats not £420 pound it should be in £ round about £330.00

6. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    i dont think so since the ps3 took 5 years to mod then another 2-4 years

now its a new system the encryption is going to be more harsher to get passed

7. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well just have to wait and see