Xbox One March Beta Invites Being Sent Out

Bullet Feb 22, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Microsoft have been sending out invites to test the March system update for the Xbox One. If you havent already you may want to check out your messages on Xbox One to see if you have a message with an invite to the preview.

The team is working hard to deliver some exciting updates in March that will make Xbox One even better. But in order to ensure our customers have the best experience on Xbox One and Xbox Live, we need the help of our passionate community.

Beginning today, Xbox is inviting select Xbox Live members to preview new features coming to Xbox One in a March system update and future system updates as they become available, asking them to provide valuable feedback before the updates are implemented worldwide. Selected participants will receive an Xbox Live message with a token to register. The next system update will begin rolling out next week to those who will preview the new features. Once registered, participants will be able to test the early features included in the update and provide feedback on a private forum and can opt out of future waves.

Like Marc Whitten announced last week, the updates coming in March will significantly improve the multiplayer and party experiences on Xbox One. We’re counting on our fans to share their input as we’re putting the final touches on the new features that we plan to deliver in early March.

Thanks for helping make Xbox One even better. We look forward to hearing your feedback on the system updates whether you are participating in the preview or not. We love to hear from you.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  2. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Me and my dad got a invite still awaiting for it to register me :/

3. thedude00

thedude00 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

employment?
    Console:
    Xbox
    i have an extra code for the beta if anyone wants it. MS sent me two because i have two xb1s but i only needed one code

*I have given the code away.*

4. D1RTYGHETTOK1DZ

D1RTYGHETTOK1DZ Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I got an invite, it made me feel special, like microsoft pointed me out and said "Lets have this cool guy in the system beta" so happily I downloaded the registration app, and registered for the download. The next day I receive a message saying that due to past code of conduct, I was not chosen to participate. I was crushed. </3

5. dj

djcdc Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow, I guess Microshaft does not believe in second chances eh? that really sucks for them to do that.

6. iTzMonkeyxD

iTzMonkeyxD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't get an invite for the BETA