Xbox One Interface Issues Caused by Memory Dump

Bullet Dec 9, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

One selling point of the Xbox One was the User interface that would seamlessly switch from one screen to another within a second. After using my Xbox One for a week or so I found the UI started to slow down to the point of a crawl. It would seem I am not the only one having the issue either. Reports of slow user interface issues are appearing on Reddit , Twitter and Xbox support. It seems that the issue is being caused by a memory dump issue.

After contacting Xbox Support I was advised to clear the system cache by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooting the Xbox One. Although some Xbox One owners have reported this fixed the issue for them, there are others like me that this method didn't work for.

Here are the steps for resolving a slow UI from Xbox Support:

After resetting the Xbox One to factory Default and finding the console is exactly the same, the only way forward is a replacement console.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. stefano7

stefano7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm having this same issue and was wondering why evn on bootup my sign in stutters in really slow

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shobberz" data-time="1386603972">
    <div>
    I'm having this same issue and was wondering why evn on bootup my sign in stutters in really slow
    </div>
    </blockquote>

The best thing to do is contact support and say that you have tried the steps listed above.<br>