Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Xbox One Hack – Is Team Xecuter working on an Xbox One mod?

Heavy Smoker Feb 16, 2016

1. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    Those of you who have been on the Xbox scene for a long time probably know Team Xecuter. Team Xecuter is behind some of the most popular hardware mods for the Xbox 360.​
    Although exploits have been confirmed for the Wii U and the PS4, The Xbox One hasn’t seen that much hacking activity lately. Partly because it is less popular than the Ps4 so far, but that might not be the only reason.​
    I recently blogged about a year-old technique used in Indonesia to load the Xbox One with THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS AAA games. In the comments of that article, people mentioned that Team Xecuter might be working on some Xbox One hack, so I got curious and decided to verify.​
    About a week ago, the administrator of Team Xecuter’s website posted the following:​
    That was as a reply to somebody stating that Team Xecuter’s products were similar to Dodo birds: extinct.​

We have a few DoDo birds running around our TX HQ right now.​
    I would love to share a picture of them, but they are very shy birds, and I don’t want to disturb them as they are busy working on new product for something that is called One….. [​IMG]

So, it seems Team Xecuter are working on the Xbox One, but the admin added:​

Sadly, the way it stands i see in my crystal dodo bird ball, that wii u and ps4 will have products for it before xb1.​
    I personally am upset about that, but lets face the truth xb1 is in second place, only thing that might save it is TX! [​IMG]

When people asked if this was because of better security measures on the Xbox One, he replied:​

more like better lawyers or MIB people, already two of my close friends are behind bars because of the XB1, that never occured with big ‘N’ or the crab ‘Sony’​

So to summarize, Team Xecuter are apparently working on Xbox One hacks, have already something (prototypes?) in progress but can’t show it yet, and they expect that PS4 and Wii U will be hacked way before we see anything for the PS4. That’s, err… not really committing much?​
    People have mentioned that Team Xecuter have been trying to get more attention lately by dropping similar “we’re working on a XBone hack” statements, but that no proof has been given.​
    What are your thoughts?​

2. ni

nicke20 Newbie
    0/47

If anybody can do it they will, You would think that ms would back off and let them (lol) it would not only save the xbox1 but give it 10 years production!

3. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Eventually we'll get a modded system out, with mods, hacks, modded transfer saves, modded hardware for the Xbox 1 but all of this takes time, money, and the will to get past any and all of Microsoft's security features, to get what we need. If Microsoft actually attempted to make and sell a modifiable version, then alot of us would be happy and loyal to them for their creations, but they won't at least not in my time they won't; but if they did, then they would be making millions if no billions of dollars more a year than their competitors. Thou to me it seems they what they need to learn from this is outcome of getting what we need in a gaming console "The OS is the part that we as the user should be able to send in suggestions to update, add features, fix. The mother board adjustments that the user should be able to do with MS support is say add a make a CPU upgrade( from 3ghz to 4ghz), add more ram (may be clocked higher), add an extra HD fan (for more cooling), add water cooling (if needed), add an external (extra) video card to help the system out. Basically what they need to do is give us, the same options, as what we can do to our desktop and laptop computers already. P.S. Also they should change the power setup so that the system can have a grounded power cord so that the system is protected more.
    All of this will just take time, money, knowledge, and the will to get it done. and yes I'm passionate about the faults of the xbox live and microsoft teams, their lack of respect and funds to make better systems for us and them.

4. Ta

Tazmad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  5. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
  6. DragonRender

DragonRender Rookie
    10/47

cool :)

7. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    plz stop texting it,.....i will not happen yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.