Xbox One Games With Gold, December!

XPG Darkside Nov 25, 2015

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    With Christmas right around the corner you can expect many parents to be running around looking for the best present for their kids. Well, what's better than giving them Free Games with Gold Games as a present. The games for this month are fairly decent and I do intend to try a few myself. Games with Gold is a great time to trial games and get back some of the money you spent in getting all the other games that have come out. With these games you can see in the cover photo of the article and states below that they come out one date after the other of each other. The last two games come out and end at the same time but, that applies to all the other games. What do you think about this months games for gold?​
    On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of December.​
    Thief ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from December 16th to January 15th.​
    On Xbox 360, starting Tuesday, 01 December, Castlestorm ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through December 15th.​
    Then on December 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Sacred 3 ($19.99 ERP) for free through December 31st.​
    And as an extra gift for the holidays, Gold members can get Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising for free from December 16-31.​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
  2. gpexpert

gpexpert Member
    25/47

I'll be revisiting Operation Flashpoint excellent game wish codemasters would make a new one not happening tho.

3. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="gpexpert" data-time="1448551520">
    <div>
    I'll be revisiting Operation Flashpoint excellent game wish codemasters would make a new one not happening tho.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Is it worth the time to download and play through it or is it just a <em>decent </em>game?