Xbox One Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare 1TB Special Edition Coming

Bullet Aug 12, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Sledgehammer Games and Activision have announced a special edition Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox One during the Microsoft media briefing at Gamescom today.

The special edition Xbox One will ship with a digital download of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and will also feature a very nice looking Advanced warfare design along with a custom controller to match the awesome paint job.

One other feature of the special edition Xbox One is that it will have a 1TB HDD which is double the size of the standard 500GB that stock Xbox One consoles ship with.
    You will be able to buy one of these consoles on on November 3 for €499.99/£429.99/$499.99, you can also pre-order it right now!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare launches on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PS3, and PC on November 4th.

Let us know what you think of the special edition console in the comments below.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

With this one and the Sunset Edition coming out, M$ are desperate to get sales, I can see a Fable Legends Edition will be announced ;)

3. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    agree with rocky on this,the latest announcements reek of desperation IMO,plus with the news of M$ securing tomb raider as an outright exclusive.

i'm looking forward to the sony briefing in abit ;)

4. TheUnknownGamer

TheUnknownGamer Fear
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    As nice as it looks, it's just not worth £430. I don't even believe it comes with the game.

Paying £430 for a redesign and storage upgrade is kinda tight. I'd rather just buy a hard drive ;)