Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Games Playable November 12

Nasyr Nov 11, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Xbox One Backward Compatibility is here. Now you can play a growing number of your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One at no additional cost. With over 100 titles available now, and hundreds more in the months to come, Xbox One is now the best place to play your Xbox 360 games. Experience the greatest games lineup in Xbox history—exclusively on Xbox One. Xbox One Backward Compatibility is available at no additional cost, so you don’t have to pay to play games you already own. Keep your game saves, game add-ons, achievements, and Gamerscore. Enjoy the advanced features of your Xbox One like Game DVR, Screenshots and Windows 10 streaming. Play multiplayer with your friends no matter which Xbox console they’re on. Xbox One Backward Compatibility works with disc-based and digital games.​
    -Gears of War 3
    -Fallout 3
    -Assassin's Creed 2
    -Borderlands
    -Fable 2
    -Just Cause 2
    -Mass Effect
    -Mirror's Edge
    The mass message which every member of Xbox was apart of stated that they backwards compatibility will be available to everyone starting the 17th of November. It is still unsaid how many more games will be available apart from the little collection they have now. Most of the games they have in their library now to move to Xbox One is not so exciting so, I am hoping this is only the beginning and they bring over a lot of other big games like Assassins Creed 3 and other big titles like Left4Dead. That would not only be a cool addition but, something a lot of people would interest. ​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
  2. xD The Clown

xD The Clown Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow nice one, but can i play Black ops 2 i mean if they will update the titles...