Xbox One And Xbox 360 In PC Tower (Case) Project!!!

ArnoldSchwarzenegger Jan 1, 2014

1. ArnoldSchwarzenegger

ArnoldSchwarzenegger Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am making an Xbox 360 and Xbox One fit nicely in a pc case. I will be posting the status of my project here, I get the Xbox One In Mid-March. Before I actually do the building, I have links to what I will get. The plan is to have both motherboards on each side of the case. BUT if the case is wide enough I will make "Stands" in the case for the motherboards. And maybe a $400 pc will be built in a year or so if there is enough space [​IMG]

So here is what the parts are:
    Xbox 360 Slim
    (2012, I Already have it)
    [​IMG]
    Xbox One (Not For A Long While)
    [​IMG]
    Bitfenix Prodigy M ($90)
    [​IMG]

LEMONBEST 16.4FT SMD 5050 Water-resistant 300 LEDs (Connecting to the 360 Mo-bo) ($15)
    [​IMG]
    Antec Blue Led 80MM Fan (Xbox 360 CPU fan replacement) ($5)
    [​IMG]

Watch the thread for updates!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 1/11/14 -- 11:00 PM
    Right now my family is in a financial struggle, I may get the Xbox One for my birthday. Hope for the best.

EDIT 4/8/14 --10:19 PM
    I'm not going to get the Xbox One for a long while, but I am still going to put a 360 in a case soon enough. I'm looking for fans and LEDs on Amazon I'll make another update soon enough for the fans and LEDs I'll get.

EDIT 4/9/14 -- 3:00 PM
    I'm going to order a blue LED fan for the Xbox CPU, and order a blue LED strip that is 16 feet long, more than needed. This case is going to be a blue ball when I istall the lights. Look above for Links/Pictures for the Fan and LED.

EDIT 4/13/13 --12:40 AM
    Added pictures to the resent update. If anyone doesnt know how I'll do this, I going to mount both motherboards on each side of the case, its perfect for the project. Yes, both will fit. I saw a guy put a 360 in the itx case of the prodigy HERE

2. TheDevilGirl

TheDevilGirl Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    NICE mate can`t wait to see the beast

3. Drapz

Drapz Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Nice it will be sick!