Xbox Live is Hacked

Bezza May 24, 2013

1. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Some key people were not 'happy' about Xbox ONE, so they decided to show Mr. Microsoft, whom is really the boss of the 'net, not the 'must connect once a day box', but the 'hackers' of the world unite

World famous hacker 'Reckz0r' that cracked into CNN websites and data stream, claims via a 'pastebin' today, and other tweets that Xbox Live has been 'PWNED!' all 48 Million Users Exposed, and offer up a 6gb file with all the details of his trip into Microsoft servers!

UPDATE: As the news spreads about this 'hack', most experts in the 'hacker world' are saying its a good 'hoax' might be fact.

We will know, and waiting to see what Microsoft saids about it, it all could be hype based on the fact XBOX ONE is in the news!

In the meantime, Cyberwars has dug into the 'hacking' story some more and has this to say, BASICALLY IT IS ALL FAKE!

Source PasteBin

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
  2. Pr

PrimedCreeper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i was hacked yesterday and banned from xbox live for life

3. Ta

Taylzx Guest

"They stored there passwords in plaintext format" this kids making stuff up, probally phished or RAT'd a few accounts that's all..

4. Abrakadeadguy

Abrakadeadguy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PrimedCreeper" data-time="1369392185">i was hacked yesterday and banned from xbox live for life</blockquote>
    Doubt it.

5. Pr

PrimedCreeper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Abra" data-time="1369421394">Doubt it.</blockquote>
    i did and a lot of other people got banned for life aswell

6. Xylon

Xylon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    got to be fake any one knows you never draw attention to yourself unless you have to. Just some dumb wannabe preaker.

7. scottyj2001

scottyj2001 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  8. Po

PotatoBasher Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PrimedCreeper" data-time="1369392185">i was hacked yesterday and banned from xbox live for life</blockquote>
    Two days ago I've been banned for two weeks. Coincidence?

9. lt

ltkprefire Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was also hacked and banned for life.. Console banned. Its new, no mods yet, and i played for three nights and it popped up Disconnected from Xbox Live. Then I signed in and it said Console Banned : This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.

10. lt

ltkprefire Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">I need to be more into this Fecal Leaking bro!!</blockquote>

11. lt

ltkprefire Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><span style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">got to be fake any one knows you never draw attention to yourself unless you have to. Just some dumb wannabe preaker.</span></blockquote> I don't think it is too fake. It has happened to me and to other friends. I and others have placed many phone calls to Microsoft in an attemp to correct our bans. I do believe I need to break the ToS before getting banned from it. But if any one finds out anything about this hacked stuff could you just quote me and let me know how or when I will be able to try to get on again...

12. slendyyy

slendyyy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's crazy!