xbox live gamesave help

khinchin Feb 1, 2013

1. kh

khinchin Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hello,

I need some help with gamesave. I have 2 profiles, one for online, one for offline in my usb drive. I now want to play some games with modded save or normal save that I downloaded with offline profile. Since, 2 profiles are in the same usb drive, are there any risk that I got banned when I go online with online profile (modded saves are in offline profile). Do I need another usb drive or just use the same usb drive with 2 profiles???

one more thing I just sold my resident evil 6 copy of PS3 since I downloaded RE6 for xbox 360. So, I lost all my guns and skill points. I don't want to restart from zero. Can I just download one save, rehash and redesigned to my profile and can go online???

Sorry for confusion, 2nd question RE6 is for just normal gamesave from someone else and 1st question is like some modded save for other games.

Thanks

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    No u will not get ban as long the modded saves r not mods like "Black ops1" zombie mod as that will get u ban but theirs always a risk of ban but i say u should just list what games u think may be good to use online and as for the res6 save i would say to use it on the offline profile first to see what it will unlock b4 u carry it over to the online one.

3. kh

khinchin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I want to use saves for Resident evil 4, 5, and 6. Can I go online with gamesave for Resident evil 5, and 6 (4 is only offline)? I also want to use saves in Far cry 3, hitman:absolution.