Xbox Live Enforcement Questions

Golden9999 Apr 30, 2016

1. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I recently got banned due to bricking my xbox one console and have to answer some stupid xbox live enforcement questions. Has anyone else have this problem when trying to apply for a review and can't get the right answers and if you get 1 question wrong you have to wait 24 hours to try again. Is there a post about answering all of them correctly so I can review my suspension as I can't seem to find answers for answering some of the stupid question they give out.

2. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    prob better just making a new account, new console and moving on dude. they never will tell you specifically what it was that you did that triggered the ban and you got more chance of pissing on the moon than having ban lifted

3. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have all my games on my account though, I might as well keep it and do a gameshare to the new account instead of wasting more money on a new account.

4. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    If they banned your console, your account should be fine? Just buy a new console or really contact Xbox Live support and ask to speak to their enforcement team and speak to them regarding the incident with your Xbox, most of the time they will reduce the ban if you just talk to them and explain that you're sorry for doing what you did, and it won't occur again.

5. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I wasn't console banned, it was a profile ban for 2 weeks suspended till 5/10/2016 or 10th of May 2016. Just couldn't get on my console as it was stuck on updates and when I pulled the cable from the back that's when I bricked the console. I did do a replacement for a console though so I'll just wait it out I guess. thanks for the help guys appreciate it.

6. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    No problem, I would suggest calling Microsoft and telling them what occurred, they will more than likely unban it, just sayin. Most of the time for those smaller bans like that? They have an automated system that detects things like that, and just automatically bans it, while it has it's pros, occasionally it bans legit players.