Xbox Dashboard Kinect problem

Sataneyes Jul 19, 2013

1. Sa

Sataneyes Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i bought a new xbox slim which was flashed and played burned games up to xdg3 games so its a lt 3.0 the console is was updated up 2 15774 ive been trying to update it inorder to use kinect since it requires an update dosent seem to work so i googled a bit and tried to update it using a usb drive followed instructions etc but it didnt seem to read the update nor promote a screen for me asking to update from usb and i tried to update using xbox live online but i keep getting this error 3cd6-3f4b-1381-0300-c800-0036 i tried looking up the exact status code in xbox live for information didnt find anything except that codes with c800 means that your xbox has tampered hardware keep in mind that i never used it online nor has anyone else im really desperate and i want to update to play with kinect but it isnt working any advice?

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Weird, but maybe as you wrote "c800" is the systems detection of the CFW... at the moment I'm on the current Beta Dash and I'm running LT 3.0 and haven't had any issues what so ever, best of luck fixing this though