ADDZ Guest

XBOX 720 Blocking Used Games!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6PZZ_t5xRY

2. orion0912

orion0912 Xpg Official Cripple
    35/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    If i remember this same rumour was put around about the ps3 before it was released so looks like we will have to wait and see

3. AD

ADDZ Guest

I could care less if it was, it would be easier that going to buy games but I really want to see what the GFX on the new console will look like.

4. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    eh , they will be a loop hole ... always is.

5. splatsters

splatsters PS3 Section Mod Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Used game market is massive , dont think this will get off the ground

6. AD

ADDZ Guest

I agree, it's a way for kids to return their games and swap for new ones. Not every gamer can afford new games every couple weeks.

7. s1m0n

s1m0n XPG Supporter
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    gaming sales and console sales boosted in the late 90` with the added benefit of the used game market taking off.

More and more new game buyrs use trade in to be able to purchase a new game.

Iff gaming companies take this away they will only hurt them selves because people would not be able to afford a new £40 game every week and we know some good games come out at the same time.

If developers are worried about loosing out on money then they should think about creating good games that people will buy but they also need to think about the poorer people who rely on the trade-in and pre-owned market.

I remember when the psp come out and sony were all up lik-sangs ass about selling the unit outside of japan and china but it was ok for sony UK and sony america employees to buy one from japan!!! i know this has nothing to do with used games but it shows how businesses use one rule for one person and just ignore it them selves !!! which comes down to pure greed!!!

Just remember when you sell your car BMW or renault dont get a share of the sellon value.

If microsoft do go down this route they will soon find out how hard the end profits will be hit because people will not be able to afford to buy the games and just wont buy the console !!! it will pay them to build a decent PC and get cheaper games or crack one and play it the easy way.