1. Mr SillySquid

Mr SillySquid Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Why has microsoft not jumped on this bandwagon, Xbox handheld would be the dogs bollocks - unlocking acheivments using your gamertag on it plus I think it would be the best out of the handheld consoles - just a though I had anyway

2. GL

GLaDOS Xbox GameTitles Moderator
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    defo needs to happen. nintendo are dominating the market and in my opinion the PSP is a fail, so microsoft have a perfect oppurtunity, i would love microsoft to reveal something at E3, however i feel project natal will be there main USP

3. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    xbox handheld would be the Fecal Leaking. it would be the first handheld i would actually buy. hopefully they see the profit they're losing by not going into this market as well.

4. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    To be honest, I don't believe they will ever consider a handheld, as in the market Nintendo dominates handhelds and thats what their main focus is on. The Wii isn't supposed to be a super mainstream console, its a family console, therefor they're not stepping on Microsofts toes.

Portables = Nintendo
    Consoles = Microsoft

The playstation portables are good, but not the dogs bollocks

The 360 is in my opinion the dominating console, even with its flaws, theres no denying its power.

As we all know the PS3 was a total FLOP, Sony fucked up big time with that.

As for Natal, I think it may be cool, but thats only going to last so long, the consoles will need updating soon as the games are getting bigger and more power hungry. I hope to see next generation of consoles within the next 4 years!

Wouldn't it just be awesome if SEGA returned to console making and built the best one there is, prebuilt with every previous console game :( *drools*
    Shame the dreamcast was so Fecal Leaking lol

5. Mr SillySquid

Mr SillySquid Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    30/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thought the dreamcast was the begining of decent graphics though - but anyway Bill Gates has billions so I think they could own console and handheld market

6. Joshoah v2

Joshoah v2 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nah, definitely not. Microsoft will not make a hand-held device for many reasons.

1. Like Phil said, they cannot compete with Nintendo.
    2. They won't be able to make a hend-held device without it gettting something like RROD.
    3. It would get confusing and annoying to try and get Xbox 360 Live accounts to connect to your hand-held device and very much pointless.
    4. They won't do it because PS3 did it before them, it would look like they were copying them and everyone that already has a PSP will not buy their product.

I don't see your point of view at all on this topic, just seems like a very dumb idea for Microsoft to do. Besides, they already have Billions upon Billions of dollars.