xbox 1 game problems

demonizer84 Apr 7, 2013

1. de

demonizer84 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi guys hoping someone can help me coz my heads about to explode, im trying to get conker live and reloaded to work on the 360, now iv tried burning on dual layer and single layer dvd to get the same error twice.
    now on dashboard it reads the disc as conkers and when i load it i get the orignal xbox logo, but then it hangs and i get an error message

this original xbox game has encountered a problem and cant continue go to xbox support

x: 5829.0 B:1884.0

now iv scoured google high and low n cannot seem to get an answer, or find anyone who has got conker working.

my next step is to do the xdvdmulleter thing, but i cant seem to find the video files anywhere, all sites lead to broken links or survays etc etc

so, im wondering if someone could

A: point me in the direction of an already doctored rip that just needs popping onto a disc

or

B: link me the vid files i need etc for mulleter

2. Zehoan

Zehoan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cool to see people are still modding

3. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Still got a mint condition copy of mine, thinking about selling it on ebay for some big bucks though. :p

Good luck with getting your rip to work!

4. ma

mattisonfire85 Newbie
    0/47

New to the forum. This is my first post. YAY!

Anyways, what firmware are you flashed with? If you haven't flashed it in a while, that might be the issue.

....Actually, after a quick google search I came across this ->>>

iXtreme doesn't support 4.7GB DVD-R single layer disc (DVD-5). Your game must be converted to dual layer size or else you will get an error message stating that this Xbox Original has encountered a problem. The only firmware that supports this is the old Xtreme, which is now called iXtreme, but with only 8.5GB DVD-9 support
    Burn your ISO using IMGburn with layerbreak 1913776 to an 8.5GB DVD+R DL disc.

5. Mister X

Mister X Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox