XBLA Ascend: Hand of Kul Beta! Sign Up Today!

ccaveman84 Jun 16, 2013

1. ccaveman84

ccaveman84 XPG Mod Freak XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi guys!

OK today I was offered a chance to sign up for this awesome looking beta and jumped at the chance

I was also given a referal link so I thought I would share it with the wonderful peeps here at XPG!. :p

Ascend: Hand of Kul is an innovative new action RPG
    where you'll enjoy a robust single-player experience connected with other players all over the world.

Wage war for your God as a brutal Caos warrior on a unique journey to Ascension.

Destroy the spawn of the Titan, invade other players' parallel worlds
    and tip the balance in the crusade between the alliances.

Game Overview
    [​IMG]

The time has come, and now your God needs a champion. Will you rise to the challenge?

Wage war for your God as a brutal Caos warrior on a unique journey to Ascension. Destroy the spawn of the Titan, Ascend Champions to invade other player’s games, and tip the balance in the Crusade between the three Gods.

But the greatest rewards require the ultimate sacrifice—your character! Your Ascended Champions bestow abilities that shape your growing army into the ultimate Caos warriors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CMH_u4lEEq0

Ultimate Prestige: Pledge your loyalty to one of the Three Gods – the chaotic Goddess of Darkness, the zealous God of Light, or the manipulative Lord of the Void – and pillage the land on their behalf. As you crush your enemies and spread your deity’s influence, other players will kneel before your rule.

Seamless Single and Multiplayer Gameplay: Play with AND against other gamers as you each journey through your own private yet parallel paths to Ascension.

Ascend: The largest rewards require the ultimate sacrifice – your character! But all is not lost, as each life dedicated to your god brings new abilities that help shape you into the ultimate Caos warrior.

Third-Person Action RPG: Behold the world as it changes dynamically beneath your feet, bowing to your growing power. As you discover the secret of defeating the Titans and secure your god’s dominion over the world, you’ll claim your place as a legend.

Ancient texts tell of sacred artifacts, imbued with the will of the Gods themselves.
    Are you ready for the challenges ahead?
    Enjoy! ;)

2. ccaveman84

ccaveman84 XPG Mod Freak XPG Developer
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    The beta for this started today and I have been loving this game
    its great fun!

even though the beta has started I think you can still sign up for a chance to get in via the link above
    this beta is for PC and Xbox 360 users. ;)

3. ThaGhost

ThaGhost Producer/CEO GetMoneyCrewZ Studios Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    any chance of u uploading the game file?