Tags:

would a group buy be possible and game share

rustyoldtruck Apr 5, 2015

1. ru

rustyoldtruck Newbie
    0/47

I was wondering if it would be possible to do a group buy with another person and share the game using Microsofts game sharing feature. I know this is extremely risky, considering only one person would have the digital download and that person can stop sharing/scam you anytime. Has anyone done this before. I don't think it's worth it, after I consider the cons of it, but would still like ya'll feedback

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    You'd have to do it with someone trustworthy, or maybe you could do like, buy one game on your account, and then on the other person's... then keeps going, and you guys keep only buying pre-paid cards so there's no CC involved. ;)

3. ru

rustyoldtruck Newbie
    0/47

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply m8. I totally forgot about using a gift card.

4. Am

Amichayg Newbie
    0/47

You should find a close friend of yours- like really close, somebody you have complete trust in.
    That way you can share your entire gaming collection, without having to worry about credit cards and passwords, and having the ability to play together in every multiplayer game one of you purchases.
    If you don't have one of those you can PM message me and we'll see, if you want to.