Worlds first Xbox 360 Minecraft modding tool

Bullet May 13, 2012

1. qu

quintonj1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    dont get me wrong its amazing for the first few days it will open doors that minecraft doesnt have right now sence creative mode isnt here but after a few days ur game will just crash i did a test i created 5 worlds modded 4 of the 5 and built the same exact house on each world(simple house) and each of the modded worlds all crashed but the 5th that i left alone and gathered materials by hand works perfectly

2. qu

quintonj1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    dont get me wrong its amazing for the first few days it will open doors that minecraft doesnt have right now sence creative mode isnt here but after a few days ur game will just crash i did a test i created 5 worlds modded 4 of the 5 and built the same exact house on each world(simple house) and each of the modded worlds all crashed but the 5th that i left alone and gathered materials by hand works perfectly

3. po

poowilly Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]well thats coz u probabaly modded it wrong coz iv modded 7 saves and only 1 of then crashed ( and that was the 1St ever 1 that i did ) [/font][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]: D[/font]

4. Ro

RonaldNexJones Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For the people who get the error problem make sure when you try to put a item thats not in the game yet in your inventory save first if u get a error take away that item and try others ones so far majority of the items not in game work like webs sponges cake block portable portals just keep trying u never know what might work P.s Chainmail does not work

5. ma

maryroyal Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    could tell me how to upload these mod tools

6. Gl

Glitchmasta360 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can you use everything in the mod cuz i am about to mod right now and i wuz wondering can you put fence gates and spider eyes in the game or do u gotta wait for the update