World's Fastest Gaming Keyboard

ToxicGas Feb 12, 2015

1. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Computer
    Logitech is getting in the habit of claiming it has the fastest gaming accessories.
    Logitech is a long-time manufacturer of PC gaming accessories and it’s mice and keyboards in particular have often been the staple diet of PC gamers.
    A lot has changed in the last few years, particularly in the keyboard market as models sporting mechanical switches have all but dominated the premium market. The G910 Orion Spark isn’t the company’s first mechanical keyboard but it certainly its most amazing product.
    the keys are backlit but the best bit about the G910 Orion Spark is that the RGB lighting, which sports over 16.8 colors, is fully customizable on a key-by-key basis. This is a popular feature with gaming keyboards and other manufacturers such as Corsair, and Razor.
    Corsair has a deal with the manufacturers of Cherry that gives it exclusive ownership of RGB mechanical switches.

The Keyboard also includes light switches that make typing smooth and easy. This allows you to type without having to punch in every single key on the keyboard. This allows the Operating system to receive the information quicker and their for making it a fast gaming keyboard. It has an amazing response time that allows you to maneuver and play games with no delay. Other software settings also make the keyboard fascinating.You can fully customize the keyboard via the settings and change the RGB settings that will allow you to change the effect and even the color of the keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Goldz will love this!

3. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Meh, I will have Bill Gates buy me it.

4. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    i want it but i need to buy my grathics card first :(

5. Ca

Casairo Newbie
    0/47

I own 1. Not that satisfied with the keys. My K95 was faster.