ADDZ Feb 24, 2012

1. ADDZ

ADDZ ( * Y * ) Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Windows Phone Takes on iPhone in Photo Speed Challenge

[​IMG]

Hot of the heels of the Samsung Galaxy Note vs iPhone Street Challenge, provoked a debate in the comments section, Microsoft has also launched a new campaign to highlight that the Windows Phone is faster than the iPhone to do regular things like upload photos etc.

As you can see in the video below, Microsoft evangelist Ben “The PC Guy” Rudolph bets users $100 that Windows Phone is faster than their smartphones.

In the video below, Rudolph challenges iPhone 4S user to take a picture and load it to Facebook faster than Windows Phone.

Not surprisingly, the iPhone 4S user cannot take the picture faster than the Windows Phone as it has a dedicated hardware button for the camera. While iPhone 4S has a shortcut to quickly take a photo (which the user didn't know, one of them couldn't even find the Camera app), it does not allow you to post the photo to Facebook like the Windows Phone due to the lack of deep integration with Facebook like Twitter.

Rudolph also goes on to claim that the Windows Phone is a lot faster than other smartphones to do your every day stuff.

Microsoft seems to be trying hard to raise awareness of Windows Phone, which has received a lot of glowing reviews recently but it hasn't translated into sales.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow, it's down to how fast the user is tbh, I could probably take a picture with my 4S and upload faster.

3. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Decided to do something different and purchased the Lumia 2520. Been loving ever since, and because I love Windows it has been the perfect phone for. This post only adds smiles to my face, now I have to connect my 360 again and start playing some FPS. Downloaded COD MW2, and by the power of gray skull I got pawned terribly. Anyway, nice post ADDZ![​IMG]