Winbond Flashing?

XPG Paddy Jan 8, 2013

1. XPG Paddy

XPG Paddy FTP Staff Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sup Ok i got the xbond template and I know that all i got to do is clip it in to the drive like this which is pretty sweet

[​IMG]
    Like this ^​

Then I can just put pressure on the drill bit and turn etc to unlock but i never got a resister do i need a resister for this or is it fine to do it without a resister?​

The way ive been told to do it is clip it all in then put drill bit in the whole then use my hands to apply a bit of pressure and then keep twisting until it unlocks.​

Thanks​

Paddy​

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi mate i have never used a reistor .

secure template put in drill bit turn whichever way you feel comfortable with as it dosent matter / just apply light pressure keep on turning i occasionally remove template and blow away any excess / put template back on and keep doing the proccess i keep template on to ensure straightness of the drilling ..keep on twisting ittl pop trust me if you get 0x3 status junglefasher stop close jungleflasher open back up reintro drive ittl be unlocked then or it just might give you 0x00 status stop straight away then just click wtite rember to relock the board then outro drive i do it at least four to five times ..