XPG Darkside Jan 25, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    20/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Hello All I was looking into getting a Wii U, I was just wondering if anybody had one and what do you think about it are they worth it in the long run.

Now with the new games announcements such as Zelda Mario and Yoshi ect it seems to have grabbed my attention more.

Iv'e previously had two normal Wii's and got rid of them because I got board of the games so was just wondering will it be worth it in the long run.

Thanks for any answers they will all be appreciated.

2. ja

jake34 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ive had one since a week after launch and i love it. rayman legends comes out in late febuary and the next few months after are loaded with greaf games. if you love nintendo franchises it will be worth it in the long run.in todays gaming world you will also need a next gen xbox,ps4,or gaming pc to enjoy most games that are relased.the only problem i have with wii u is occasional freeze ups that require unpluging the system.some people blame the games but i think its the operating system.hopefully the updates fix it.i was skeptical at first because i didnt like wii but i have no regrets buying wii u and cant wait for the games to start releasing and to see what the future holds.

3. DO

DOPEBOI Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Yh defo worth a purchase. ZombiU, NintendoLand and Mario bro U are the best games for it. ZombiU you will love if you like survival horror games like resident evil 2.

Also raymans out next month, so my advice is get it now.

Also it's been hacked on the wii side of it, you can use it to play homebrew and even play old Wii games from a harddrive

I've had mine since launch and since i have not touched my other consoles. ZombiU is my favourite game.

4. sp

spadez Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think the main reason the Wii U hasn't been so successful is not only the name (seems more like a Wii add on instead of it's own console) but lack of big name games at launch. As of right now, I would avoid buying it mainly due to lack of good games. Wait until the new Mario and Zelda games drop before picking it up.