Tags:

Why Early Adopting Xbox One Is A Bad Idea

Bullet Oct 29, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

The launch date of the Xbox One is fast approaching and so are the sad facts about the consoles stability issues.

[​IMG]

Those of you that brought an Xbox 360 on launch will remember the issues that the console had with RROD and the scratching of discs ,also laser burn. Nintendo Wii also had issues with its operating system.

The point of fact here is that no console launch will be 100% flawless. However it does seem Xbox One has more than its fair share of issues that we can expect on launch day.
    Problems with resolution, power issues, and buggy console software. Although some issues can be rectified with a day one patch many users will have to put up with buggy friends list , party chat issues to name a few.

According to sources most of the issues will not be fixed within days, but rather months. So what has caused the issues with Xbox One, is it rushed development to compete with Sony's launch of the PS4? Not according to Peter Dodd in a recent interview with a developer of Xbox One who had this to say:

I say we can expect a barrage of problems from both the next gen consoles when they release. The PS4 console will finally hit shelves in the U.S. and Canada on Nov. 15, 2013. With just over two weeks away till the launch, the pre-orders for the console have already surpassed millions. The consoles will be released in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on Nov. 29, 2013

Microsoft's Xbox One will go on sale on Nov. 22, a week after the PS4 launch. The console will debut simultaneously in 13 countries including the USA and UK.

What are your thoughts, will you be early adopting? If not why not?

This post has been promoted to an article

2. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes I will cause I don't believe that the Xbox One will be having major issues, in fact I think it's going to blow away the PS4 and in the end everyone with the PS4 is going to be disappointed.

3. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Not to fussed because if it does break, the guy behind the counter at game will be getting shot unless he gives me a new one if mine breaks down haha.