WaW Zombies Recovery.

LifetimeXBLS Jan 15, 2015

1. LifetimeXBLS

LifetimeXBLS Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I am starting a limited time only. These are free and they cost nothing but trusting me.
    You will be getting a permanent WaW Zombie Mod Menu.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions:
    Send Me a PM if interested.
    I will need a Save game from the Campaign.
    I will also need your account you want me to put the mod menu on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can realize why some people would feel skeptical about giving another person there account. I would also wonder why would anyone do something like this for free. I do EVERYTHING for free. Some people say it's odd but oh well.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Menu's:
    I can do a wide variety of menu's. Here are some of my favorite zombie menu's.
    Fyrepit v3.0/v3.5
    Mastermodz v5
    iTzxJay v3
    MyGaMeRzCrEw v2.0
    And many more.
    You can also choose your own if you like. An added bonus to this is that if you don't want me giving me your account, I can give you a step by step tutorial on how to do it yourself.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donate:
    If you would like to donate to me that is great but you do not have too. It is optional. Also if you would like to Donate to XPG as well that would be a wonderful thing to do but you don't have too.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube:
    youtube.com/MyGaMeRzCrEw
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have a great day guys and good luck.

2. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Old game but great job looking out for the community keep up the great work.