Warp Hex Editing - How?

jbowerpower Feb 23, 2012

1. jb

jbowerpower Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    does anyone have Warp and know how to Hex edit it? I've been trying to edit my file to change the amount of kills and time for those achievements with a save at the final boss but it keeps coming back corrupted

I've even found the part where the info is listed and i edit it but it still comes back corrupted. I can upload a null id'd save if necessary and give you the stats for it

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

That would be good, upload it with stats please.

3. jb

jbowerpower Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok try this. I checked it on another account and it works so I nulled the IDs. Its at the final boss.

Here are the relevant stats

------------------------------
    Kills (Current Game)
    Total: 270
    Unique Humans: 184
    Humans: 270
    Scientists: 123
    Soldiers: 147
    Standard Non-Shielded: 68
    Standard Shielded: 38
    Elite Non-Shielded: 6
    Elite Shielded: 35

Kill Types (Current Game)
    Frag: 225
    Echo Frag: 2
    Friendly Fire: 18
    Explosion: 14
    Alien Mine: 0
    Crushed: 0
    Laser Beam: 5
    Drowned: 6

Game Play Time
    Total Play Time: 8:36:46.654 (Profile)
    Adventure Play Time: 8:13:35.355 (both profile and current game)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to mod it so the total kills for the current game is only four (i think you have to edit the enemies types killed and kill types to correctly add up to four.... right now they obviously currently add up to 270). I tried making the only enemy types killed scientists at four (all the rest zero) and did something like that on kill types. And i want to mod the adventure play time (current play time for the save) to be right at one hour.

I tried editing the strings before to give me these stats (just tried the total current kills and the stuff that added up to it actually) and it came back corrupted.

i think the game time is after the Stat_GameTime_Game string and the total current game kills is after the Stat_TotalKills_Game string (010E = 270). I changed that like I said but it came back corrupted. it was listed two times for some reason and i changed them both.

If you need any more stats lemme know.