ViperX420's Diablo 3 Modding Paragon 101

ViperX420 Oct 19, 2013

1. Do

DomoPANDAS Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude for the record editing the paralevel is simple, you simply need to use D3 value converter and enter double the amount you want. For ex:

Paragon 100 = C801
    In the converter C801 = 200
    100*2 = 200 = C801

Paragon 1 = 02
    In the converter 02 = 2
    1*2 = 2= 02

For for example, since RoS is out if you wanted to export a save at P800 so you can have max paragon stat points, you would use the converter and find the value of 1600.

800*2 = 1600 = C00C

This was discovered by me and a few other people on 360haven, but the topic has long since been deleted... So yeah, I know Jappi was one of them, but I can't remember who else.

Also i believe another offset in there represents how many bytes are being used but I forget which one, sorry :3. As long as 2 bytes are being used though its all green.

2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    hex editing is a thing of the past we no longer use this method cause its obsolete compared to using proper protocal data and reading it in plain string, interger C# form.

3. Do

DomoPANDAS Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well to my recollection there isn't a save editor that will let you edit you paragon level past 210... and if there is I would love to know where to find it, it would make this a whole lot easier...

4. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i'm already paragon 10000 with 4 billion blood shards but it had to be overwritten by hand in C# we didn't use hex at all.

and cky's editor only does 210 cause we capped how high you can set it for Original D3 otherwise if you hit paragon 217 it would cause issue's in the save.

5. Do

DomoPANDAS Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Then pray tell how you accomplished this because trying to get it to stick is a pain in the ass so far. Every time I get it to 800 via hex, it just resets back to 100 -.-... idk why. Getting it where I want it is easy, but it wont carry over into ros properly >.<...

6. yaroshi

yaroshi Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Is there a way to do this with the editor or do you have to have a special program to do it such as visual basic. I know this is getting more into coding aspect, which always really intrigued me.

7. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    we're handwriting msdos code to decrypt and compile the save's with the d3 protocals so its readable and writable in C# to explain how this is done in detail is too much but eventually once we can edit the save like that we then transfer the completed protocals to the app and make it easy to use for you guys.