VenomUK: Twin Rechargeable Battery Packs Review

Bullet Jul 6, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Today I would like to tell you about a Twin rechargeable battery pack for Xbox One from VenomUK.com. The rechargeable batteries turned up really fast recorded delivery and were very well packaged.

[​IMG]

The box contains two 700 mAh NimH rechargeable batteries and a single USB charging lead which has a splitter to charge both batteries at the same time, which can simply be plugged into the Xbox One console USB ports.

[​IMG]

The batteries simply slot in to the back of the Xbox one controller replacing the original battery cover. They slot in easily and feel like the original battery cover, you can not notice the difference.

[​IMG]

The beauty of these battery packs is that you can play and charge your batteries at the same time, so no downtime at all. After giving the batteries a full charge of around 2 1/2 hours, they will provide you with a massive 18 hours of gameplay before requiring another charge or plugging the cable in.

[​IMG]

These are an absolute must for any gamer, they will save a fortune on using disposible batteries and are less expensive than the official Xbox rechargeable batteries.

To summarise, this is a very simple to use, just plug and play, robust feeling product with the following features:
    • Play your Xbox One® whilst charging.
    • Long 2 metre USB charge cable with a 1 metre split.
    • 2.5 hour charge = 18 hours of gameplay.
    • LED charge indicator.
    VenomUK was founded in 1999, and has designed and manufactured high quality gaming accessories with the gamer in mind for the past 16 years. The UK based company produces quality products at an affordable price. All of thier products are designed in the UK by a dedicated design team to create desirable accessories that enhance the gaming experience.

If you havent done already you should check out the VenomUK website, they offer a wide range of accesories for all platforms of consoles, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4, Wii and Wii U.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Brilliant, I'll have a look at these, the 2 metre wire alone is attractive but the lightweight looking battery will be a must for me, I forget to have spare batteries lol

3. xgardian

xgardian Member
    30/47

This tells my actual location when you're not look
    Console:
    Xbox
    I must be missing something but as far as I can tell there is no way to buy it from their site....?

4. LOVEY

LOVEY Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    30/47

Console:
    Xbox
    argos £9.99