Updating Dashlaunch

jcsix Jan 23, 2013

1. jc

jcsix Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The people I bought my RGH from posted on their facebook page awhile back that a new dashlaunch is out (Dashlaunch v3.06). I'v never updated or done anything like this before, so do I simply just uninstall then re-install the new one? Will all my settings from the current one I'm using also transfer over or will I have to re-do them?

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

You can just grab the dash-launch xex and run that, that will update it for you or even try running the current one (It will be on your HDD), if you have an older FSD (FreeStyleDash) you can use the FSD Live Installer to update them both at the same time, let me get a link...

3. AD

ADDZ Guest

... http://www.mediafire.com/?6ud0f48acuvo7o2

Run it like an XBLA game (content: 0000000000000000>Here

4. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    http://youtu.be/dg7GZb2m-o0

How To Install Dashlaunch On A JTAG

1.Once You Got Dashlaunch Downloaded,Unrar It.

2.Now put the installer folder on your storage device(HDD, external, etc.)

3.Now plug the storage device into your JTAG and turn your JTAG on.
    Navigate to the installer folder through XeXmenu, FreeStyle Dash, or any other method and run the installer(default.xex) file.

4.You will now be on the installation screen for dash launch. It will tell you what to do, just follow the
    instructions. It will probably ask you to update all the files, just do that. After it has completed everything that it needs to,
    just reboot your console.

5.Now that your console has rebooted, it should automatically boot into whatever dashboard/file you assigned it to boot into with your launch.ini file.

If for some reason it doesn't boot into the right dash, then turn your JTAG off and take your storage device out and edit the launch.ini file until you get it the way that you want it.

Congratulations, once you have done all of that, you have successfully installed dash launch and will now be able to boot into FreeStyle Dash, XeXmenu, or any other dash without having to go back or start at the NXE dashboard.