Updating Achievement List With an "Older" Offline Achievement

necrochan Apr 13, 2012

1. ne

necrochan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What I want to do is unlock a few offline achievements and put them before the others in my list (using exprofile). I used a save from an old profile to finish a game, now I have the achievement of beating the game, but not the progression achievements, like “complete act 1”, “complete act 2”, and “complete act 3”. So it looks completely un-legit now. Unfortunately I did this online, and a while ago (back in March). So I had a couple questions, would unlocking 7 offline achievements at once be really bad? That’s all I'm doing, and then throwing them "under" the others. But they will look like they have been unlocked at least two month ago. How big of a red flag will this throw to Microsoft’s systems?

2. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

Achievement unlocking, no matter how big or small is always a risk and you could get banned..

Maybe do 2 a day, too be safe. Or even 1 a day. Remember there's no need to be greedy.

3. ne

necrochan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I know there is a risk, but also leaving it how it is is a big risk too in my opinion. If anyone looked at it they could easily tell something isn't right. Trying to decide which is worse honestly. There are 7 achievements to unlock before it looks legit, so yeah maybe I'll just do 1 tonight, 2 tomorrow, and so on.

4. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

That would probably be your best option, the last thing you want is to unlock all and get banned!

5. ne

necrochan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh yeah, I'm not planning on doing anything like that, just enough to have the campaign progress ones done. Its only 240g. Really I don't see too much point in GS editing, i just don't know what else to do, and I don't want to get banned because I didn't feel like replaying a subpar game. :( In hindsight, I shoulda just replayed the game or not cared about the GS, but that ship sailed....