*Updated & Complete* Dead Space 3 All Collectibles Achievements Save & More 99.5% Complete, DelBoy

DellBoy Feb 6, 2013

1. me

metalreaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Same here I managed to get an Xbox Profile downloaded but no save file. Of course this was after I uninstalled all the crap the NOTALLOWED automatically installs on your PC.

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry mate I have never known NOTALLOWED to be like that I'll take the password off and put it back on mediafire just didn't want people leeching it here you go guy's> http://www.mediafire...aqw55n131pp5n1p

@Metal Reaper how did you end up with a Xbox profile? I've never known NOTALLOWED to want to install crap first like some must be a new thing. But I don't understand how you got a Xbox profile lol?

3. ol

oldengineer Decent Bloke
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Perfect m8, much appreciated.

4. me

metalreaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Honestly I have know idea, I can post the number/letter code of it, but on another note extremely grateful that you put a useful link up and I understand now wanting any leechers on it after all the hard work put into the save. (I think there may be a way to post a link to download without leechers getting a hold of it although I may be wrong) Nevertheless if I could thank you a million times I would, always the best save from you DelBoy!

Oh and this is my other profile I use at work, but I have been a member for a VERY long time.

5. lo

loveflyleaf Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks

6. peng

peng Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers del did the 1st 1 worked perfect i found at least 4 audios on diff levels and no (g) pop so that might be 1 thats done and dusted. and wow NOTALLOWED put that **** on my comp never going there again at least 6 diff things and now NOTALLOWED download wont go from add/remove programs lol...time for a reformat!!!....comps gone so slow?

7. eric22

eric22 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great save

8. romanzad

romanzad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks buddy ill have a quick look and see what this is for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah strange that with NOTALLOWED never known them to be like that I've always rated them and always clicked on a NOTALLOWED link first if there was a few to choose from. Very unsetteling just show's its all about the money these day's. I changed it back to mediafire straight away as soon as I was told. If you manage to find the last Weapon Part on Chapter 9 or the last artifact on Chapter 18 please let me know. The kill specific ones work though my mate got one kill of each thing and they popped ;)

10. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    use jdownloader to download from NOTALLOWED because if you use the web interface it wants you to download the download helper which you never want to use. if you use jdownloader it will sort through the crap and just grab the file.

11. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I'll remember that myself normally if it asks my to download a Downloader Program I decline. I never knew NOTALLOWED did that. I won't be using them again. ;)

12. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    awesome save ;) will probably use after i beat the game

13. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks mate, if you have been looking for collectibles yourself have a look at yours to see if you have collected all weapon parts on Chapter 9 and all Artifacts on Chapter 18 as I've spent ages now looking for them and its doing my head in lol

14. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    UPDATED AND COMPLETE NOW GUY'S WITH LOCATIONS OF THE LAST WEAPON PART ON CHAPTER 9 AND THE LAST ARTIFACT ON CHAPTER 18 WHICH WILL POP TWO ACHIEVEMENTS AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE ALL COLLECTIBLES, ENJOY

15. Jbrizzel

Jbrizzel Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice, what two achievements will it also pop that you are referring to?

16. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Have a good read of the OP mate so you understand it all basicly I have completed everything Completed the game on Normal then Mew Game+ Impossible and Classic and finding all 250+ Collectibles but left one of each one and have given locations for those. The artifacts there are two achievement one for collecting all artifacts and one for collecting all alien artifact I left it so the last one was the alien one so just grabbing that one artifact will give you both achievements. I put this use a few hours ago but couldn't find the last weapon part and the last artifcat but now I have I have updated it so with this ave you can get all collectibles and loads of the other achievements and your stats will be 100% on all 19 chapters 100% total completeion with all extra unlocks and suits

17. Jbrizzel

Jbrizzel Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice, I just beat the game wallao, awesome game! I got about 600G in the game so far.

18. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    910G for me just got to complete in Pure Survival and Hardcore that's it, enjoy mate. It will have so much more on there than just completing the game because I've done Normal then New Game+ Impossible and Classic and have all the collectibles I've got all the unlocks and special upgrades, weapons and suites I only just got 3 of those suites 5 mins before I made the thread the Flight Suite is really nice ;)
    Make sure you check this out my 100% http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/63567-dead-space-3-100-complete-with-all-unlocks-suits-weapons-and-more-delboyxbox-360-gamesave/page__p__309468#entry309468

19. AN

ANTIDEMON Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

Hey Delboy thanks for sharing mate, but there's a prob with the librarian cheevo, even if I replay audio logs it can't seem to pop :(

20. va

vahtere Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    This must be the best save of all time, all those cheevos in one save file. Thanx a lot man i know how hard to create a save file like this. DS3 is My GOTY of this year allready and this is the SOTY lol.