Under Age players on mw2

TW1STED iNSANE Jan 15, 2010

1. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I couldnt believe my eyes when I came accros 3 under age players throwing abuse with distuerbing language around the room, ive made a thread on xbox so if you could all look at it and make a reply agreeing with what ive said and how bad you think it is that kids are playing a 18 restricted game

heres the thread Xbox.com thread

2. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I agree Gez, but there are far to many irresponsible parents out there who just don't care.
    I hate hearing kids hurling abuse and talking like foul mouthed rats so I just mute them now.

:)

3. BA

BANNED_TWAT Guest

Gez has been wooped by school kids again :)

4. ultimatedoom

ultimatedoom Newbie Gold Subscriber BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ah, i can't stand the little kids, makes me happy that i didnt start gaming till i was about 14-15 so i know i wasnt being called a squeak or something!

5. db

dbtlpv Newbie
    0/47

i know, i swear when i was younger i didnt talk like that, though i think halo 3 is much worse than MW2, seems to be more 8 yr olds playing lol

6. Raven

Raven Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does my head in as well. Your waiting in the lobby, then a few people join and its kids who sound like they're eating there mic and start shouting. And most times, start abusing people with childish language.

7. Ap

Apollo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Kids these days have got foul mouths on them, especially when they are speaking to people over the internet. When I was younger I would never of dared speak to someone with the vile abuse these people do. In an ideal world they would get banned so the rest of us can enjoy our games in peace but sadly we all know it's never gonna happen :)

8. db

dbtlpv Newbie
    0/47

MW 2 is a great game but people like that spoil it, with their inapropriate language

9. SS

SStudly Newbie
    0/47

my little brothers 11 and he plays it but he doesn't go around swearing or anything and is pretty respectful.

10. rb

rbbroncoman Newbie
    0/47

oh I know the kids are sooo annoying, and alot of the time it seems like the only people who have mics are these disrespectful underaged kids, however the mute feature comes in handy lol

11. Ap

Appothis Call me Phil
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I got peed off with nonsense from other players I set my privacy setting to only hear voice off "Friends" ;)

12. cr

crow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i dont mind the kids playing the game aslong as they aint sqeeking down the mic,half of em sound like micheal jackson has got hold of them an given em some billy jean remix around the back.
    the ones that really do my head in are the internet hardmen (lol) "ill come ur house an stick ya ****"lmfao,then we have a major minority of americans given it the big one rolf they make me lmfao so much when they say speak engllish...................priceless