Uhhh... Hello?

Puff3r Oct 8, 2010

1. Pu

Puff3r Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello to all. I am a 32 year old life long gamer. My current favorite games are Forza 3, NBA 2K11, and Oblivion. Anyway, thanks for the great tutorials.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey im Bullet , welcome to XPGamesaves puffer theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox. Glad you found our tutorials usefull , hope yo continue to use our great website.
    Stay active and ENJOY!

3. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site m8 :thumbsup:
    allways good to have gamers round the same age as me and a few more on here :p

not really into forza 3 but the new F1 2010 game is defenitly my racer of choice :p

get 10 posts and that removes the leecher title and also opens up the shoutbox

stay active and hope 2 chat to ya soon ;)

4. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

welcome to xpg please abide by tha rules and post in right sections and most importantly have fun and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

5. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    always glad to have a new member to the xpg community. hope to see you on the boards. stay active and get to posting.