Ubisoft Has Three Assassin's Creed Games in Development

xpghax Jun 15, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    In an interview with Kotaku, Yves Guillemot revealed that the company is planning so far ahead in order to avoid franchise fatigue.

"We are making sure the teams who are creating the different iterations have enough time—two years, three years, so that they can take risk and they can change the concept enough so that it can be appealing and fresh," he said.

While he didn't go into specifics, it's a pretty safe assumption that one of the games is this year's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. With regards to the other two, one is surely next year's Assassin's Creed game as that would need to be comfortably into development in order to meet its release deadline, but what of the other? Unless it's a spinoff for mobile or handheld devices, it's probably 2015's Assassin's Creed game, seeing as the franchise is now annualised.

http://youtu.be/rUnGyvF4pnQ

source:ign

This post has been promoted to an article

2. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    So I guess this series will never end.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

3. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I wish Ubisoft would go back to the games that made them popular :big_boss: . RB6 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter( not that Future Soldier Fecal Leaking) RB6 and GRAW2 were the top played games on the 360 for along time :gamer4: . Then they put them out to pasture. Why? :why: If GRFS had the same features as GRAW 2 it would have been so much better. I tired of these annual game series :wallbash: .