Turtle Beach Help please

XPGTomo Dec 3, 2013

1. XPGTomo

XPGTomo Member
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    Basically I don't know where to put this in the forum because I'm using my iPhone 4S,
    Please move It if in wrong topic,
    Here's my problem: I received my Turtle Beach PX21 gaming headset for my Xbox 360 and when I put the chat cable in everyone else's voice in the party chat goes static and screwed up and my setup is HDMI cable from Xbox with AV plug in the back and the AV cables connected to the AV slot on my plasma tv and I've moved the audio cable around and still it f**ks up also when I record my voice e.g. Voice message, it doesn't pick up my voice and other times it'll play back the same sound everyone else's voice is when it's f**ked up and I think it's probably the chat cable to be fair because when I unplug the chat cable from the turtle beach there voices are fine it's either the chat cable or my controller but I've had Turtle Beach PX21 previously with the same controller and it worked fine, I only just bought them and I need help already,
    Would appreciate the support from my fellow XPG Members,
    XPGTomo

2. sy

sykotik501 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have 2 controllers one wired and one wireless

i had the same problem as you when i tried to use the wireless controller(even when plugged in to charge) the only way i could fix it is to play with my wired controller and i have not had the problem with it at all

3. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I use these what i did, I use a slim I had to grind the back off av cable and under neath put my hdmi cable in this works for me m8 so worth a try.

4. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It sounds to me like it's the cable, because if what you said about unplugging it is right, then the voices sound normal when they are played through the system volume. If you want my recommendation, don't buy a Turtle Beach headset. Trittons and Astros are much better.