Transfer DLC copyrights?

Aureus1095 Apr 3, 2012

1. Au

Aureus1095 Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, I am asking this here because I believe if anyone knows, (s)he will be here. A friend of mine is playing through the Mass effect series in preparation to play the third. I own all the DLC for both ME1 and ME2, and would like to somehow get him copies without him having to pay about $50 to get them all. I know it can be done, a friend did it a long time ago but doesn't remember how.
    I am thinking it would be along the same lines as changing gamesaves between gamertags. Any ideas? I did a search on the internet and came with a bunch of crap, no tutorials or anything like that.

EDIT: I am talking about changing the copyright or whatever needs to be done to allow him to play on his own system, without the fiasco of having a second copy of my profile on his system. Changing the DLC so that the 360 thinks they are his.

2. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    license tranfer from xbox.com

3. Au

Aureus1095 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is a permanent transfer though. I want to get him the DLC while keeping it myself.

4. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    He downloads acc. Does lisence transfer, you keep it cause it signs to the profile. You both get the dlc.

5. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    The original account that purchased it can play on it regardless of where the license is. If you transfer the license to your Xbox than you can play it as well. So long as he only plays on the one account. But yes license transfer is the only way. ;)