Tags:

Trainer here.... was gone for several years

daydreamdirty Jan 27, 2017

1. da

daydreamdirty Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well due to life I was absent for the past several years but am back now. I thought I'd drop a line and let you all know I do a lot less than what I used to as work keeps me mostly preoccupied these days. You can find me playing any of the cod games, me3, dark souls and magic the gathering 14th edition online.

I have dropped several grand on the card game in real life so I'm heavily invested in the physical card game and am pretty certain I'm "addicted" at this point. Got a sick 5- color edh deck (Commander is 90% of what I play these days) and usually hangout at the End here in Charlottesville, VA.

2. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

Hello daydreamdirty and welcome back to XPG! I hope you enjoy it here! :) It's seems you've been busy indeed! Well it's nice to have a old member back :) Sounds like a small town?

Please keep in mind that posting just to get +5 posts just to game share or download (unlock) hidden content is strict against our rules. Not saying that your doing or did so, just a little reminder since you already read the rules.

There a ton's of mods and other stuff your can find here... From Xbox 360/One, PS4 to PC/Computer mods. It's the largest mods and game community site on the internet. Here are some links, please make sure you read them and I hope this helps you to get started. If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask a XPG Staff Member for help. Also XPG holds a 1 Month Gold Membership Giveaway, You might wanna try and see if you're our lucky Gold Member!

Competition: *XPG 1 Month Glod Membership Giveaway*
    www.xpgamesaves.com: XPG 1 Month Gold Membership Giveaway | XPG Gaming Community

PS4 game sharing rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: PlayStation 4 Game Sharing Rules

Xbox One game share rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Xbox One Game Sharing Rules

Xbox 360 section rules

www.xpgamesaves.com: *MUST READ* Section Rules - Xbox 360 - Must Follow!

Forum rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: XPG Rules

Basic information for new members
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Basic Information For New Members

Advice and tips for new members
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Advice and Tips for New Members Please Read.

- Prince Ddfdanser
    - Global Moderator

3. da

daydreamdirty Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well thanks but Charlottesville isn't so much a small town as it is acuity with two colleges stuck an hour away from anything important.

4. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

Sorry! I didn't meant to offent you.. :sweatsmile: As a Dutch girl I was just being curious, thats all..

5. da

daydreamdirty Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ahh that's no problem. I'm not mad or anything.

Oops. Meant to say "actually in the middle of nowhere with 2 colleges in the town."