Many games always hope for the best upon release but, there's always those max favorites that everyone likes and they take lead way over everyone elses. The SuperData providers that record and track the top sales for evaluation have released the top 10 results. Coming in third, to my surprise, is Fifa with $23.5 billion in Digital Sales. Coming in ahead of it in second will be Grand Theft Auto 5 with $29.7 in total Digital Sales. And coming in first, is Advanced Warfare with $31.6 in total Digital Sales. I am at the most least surprised with these results as I do find the top 2 games very enjoyable. As for Fifa, i'm not really a player of it so, can't comment much on it.
[Rank/Title/Publisher/Worldwide revenue in USD millions]
- 1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Publishing, Inc., $31.6
- 2. Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two Interactive Software, $29.7
- 3. FIFA 15, Electronic Arts, Inc., $23.5
- 4. Dying Light, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, $13.6
- 5. Evolve, 2K Games, Inc., $12.3
- 6. Battlefield 4, Electronic Arts, Inc., $11.6
- 7. Destiny, Activision Publishing, Inc., $9.9
- 8. Call of Duty: Ghosts, Activision Publishing, Inc., $7.9
- 9. The Order: 1886, Sony Computer Entertainment, $7.1
- 10. Far Cry 4, Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., $7.0
The results do further get interesting as you may see some games on there you never would of expected. Games such as Evolve, Battlefield 4, or even The Order 1886. The games were very much like tasty candy to the eye with some of the graphics instilled but, not all were as successful, so it seemed. But the results of this board show more then many would expect. Battlefield and Evolve were probably the most criticized games. Many frowned upon them because of the gameplay, graphics, or the general purpose of the game. Although that may be true as well, they still pushed into the billions with there games. I wouldn't care too much if I was them.