TooTooBang's Fallout New Vegas modded save problems

Ovalidem Mar 28, 2013

1. Ov

Ovalidem Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello all!

I recently downloaded a save from the savevault. The save I am talking about is the save for FNV uploaded by Anonymous.
    Anyhow, I downloaded it and started playing. Up untill a certain point I didn't notice there was something wrong. I went to see the BoS in hidden valley and all of a sudden I get attacked while I don't have any affiliation with them. I didn't provoke them by wearing faction armor or somethings like that.

This happens with the leagion as well. I tried removing Boone's perk but that didn't work (if that does anything at all). I really want to know what is causing this behavior. Is the save bugged from the moment you load it or is it something you do while ingame?

I tried changing my disposition with them to idolized via the NPC provided in the save but that didn't change any behaviour.

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not sure but sounds like its meant to fcuk with ya :| :LOL: :GTFO:

Try this savehttp://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/64373-fallout-new-vegas-lvl-1-avatar-playboy-infinitexbox-360-gamesave/

3. Ov

Ovalidem Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This particular save is EXACTLY what I need, other saves usually are a bit too much or a bit too less what I want. This save is perfect and the only problem I have with it is the above one. Thanks for the effort though.

On that note; could someone check the PC version for me (my PC can't handle NV) and possibly change some stuff with the console command like "change allied status" or something like that? I would really appreciate it.

4. wv

wvega22 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    @menov thanx bro i been looking for this kind of save like this for too long everytime i download another save it would never work my xbox would turn off or reboot i even tryied the save editor but only errors came up everytime but this save its perfect so far i been playin for 9 hours this game is good but with your save it just became fukkin awesome thanx bro 1,000,000x +rep

5. Rotomboy

Rotomboy Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I uploaded it, you can also download it using modio's download system