Took me ages to get past Boom and Bewm and yet save didn't work

Steve Stacey May 5, 2013

1. St

Steve Stacey Rookie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi

Using my own save not modded. Got past B&B (eventually) did some side missions and made quite a lost of progress. Before I ended I saved and quitted.

Continued the game today and am back at Southern Shelf with Sir Hammerlock etc so need to go past Boom and Bewm again!

Am I missing something here?

Do you need to complete B&B and then do many more missions before the save works?

Really annoyed as love the game but can't figure out why save didn't work.

I thought I might be able to fast travel form Southern Shelf etc but that only gives me option to go back to Claptrap's Place.

Now not confident that even if I get past B&B again and save that it will work.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    at this point in the game i belive the mission is "get to claptraps ship and head for sanctuary" you must finish the mission to save your progress its captain flint thats the boss on that mission B&B are just enemys you meet while doing the mission,
    while your doing any of the 18 main missions its possible to start side missions at the same time if you complete the side mission it will save your progress in that aspect but if your half way through a main mission you will have to restart it upon reloading :cry: , some of the main missions can take like an hour to complete maybe its best to do one every session you play, i would recommend avoiding the side missions and just aim to finish the story to unlock true vault hunter mode where you are rewarded better loot, if your struggling with the game you can always make your session public then other players will join your game and help you, this can be done by changing your network settings in the game menu (located by either pressing the back or start button i can't remember which) hopethis as shed some light on the game for you and don't give up its a great game. ;)

PS if you want any help with boosting your level and weapon drops or your save modding lets us know ill be glad to help

3. paul9166

paul9166 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Boom Bewn on reg. mode?
    Hide behind the plane wing.
    kill bewn. shot cannon.
    hide.
    shot
    hide
    then kill boom.
    the psychos are a pain in the @$$ thou.
    hope i helped.

4. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you need to remember boom boom is a farmable boss wich basicly means you need to fight them every time you go there and if you dont finish mission you will start at hammerlocks when you restart