TO ALL THOSE THAT COMPLAIN

billybob1237 Oct 24, 2013

1. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so guys this is to all those who complain about other peoples autobuyers... So the Gemini is the best on the market no doubt about it. With a price for the premium of £49.99 with updates everyweek and also any bugs fixed ASAP. People go on about futmillionaires autobuyer does this and that dont forget that Mikes autobuyer was the same as Alexs last year design and everything only thing is Mikes was slower. Yes Mikes autobuyer has all the consumables atm but Alex is trying something new and better e.g sync for chemistry styles which Mike has not even released the sync option yet. As i said above Alexs is £49.99 one payment and if you are not a member of futmillionaire this is what u pay

Order Details

FIFA Ultimate Team Millionaire Trading Center

1x License to the FUTMillionaire Autobuyer & Autobidder + 1x Membership Access to FUTMillionaire Trading Center

Initial Payment

$22.90 = £15.10

VAT

£3.02

TODAY'S PAYMENT

£18.12

Immediate access to this product or service is available once payment is approved.

Future Payments

Monthly Payment

£15.10

VAT

£3.02

TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT

£18.12
    Taxes subject to change based on location and rate adjustments.​

2. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Couldn't of said it better my self.

I am not having any issues and because of this people assume I have lied, I have currently tested all of the auto-buyers from Alex. I have always run them for up to 12 - 24 hours and reported bugs that have been fixed straight away. I run them on a clean installed machine. Don't know if this is why the AB has always been fine for me.

Seems there are a handful of users who suffer constant issues but so many others don't. Me and Alex were discussing this earlier over Skype

He is pretty good at fixing bugs people find and I think his turn around is pretty good. Yet after the bombardments an update schedule of Sundays were put in place. Up until then he was fixing and releasing within the hour most days. Often causing him to miss something small in the code, thus opening up the forum to another tirade of posts.

I like to be able to help out as much as i can where i can and i am an honest person, I don't gain anything and just love being able to help out the community that's helped me so much over the years.

Over the weekend i am going to make a video from start to finish on how to set up the AB along with tips on how to go about making a list and hopefully help people turn a profit.

3. billybob1237

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah mate same i have been helping on the site from fifa 13 with peoples problems etc.. and also from sunday all the complaints seem to have stopped Alex is a top guy and knows what he is doing as for the vido i was going to do one later tonight and ADDZ was going to help me edit it but go you ahead less work for me :LOL:

4. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Foot in mouth there on my part lmao. We can all collaborate together... Im not to good in the editing department either. only just got the recording software this afternoon.

5. billybob1237

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if u wanna add me on skype we can help each other out. plus i think Alex is considering making me part of his support staff